7 Mayıs 2013 Salı

I Have Been Nominated For Liebster Awards ;)


Hello dears...I have been nominated for Liebster Awards from lovely owner of Bluebells&Owls. I want to thank her for given me this chance. And for the answers of questions...

Q1- If you could go back in time, would you choose a spesific area in History? If so, which one and why?
A1- I think i would choose the ends of 15th century because of the fluffy dresses of course :) Maybe it could be a little bit difficult for me to wear corset. Also i adore dance rituels.

Q2- What do you like to do on a Sunday evening?
A1- Actually it is so good to chill out with friends but next day is work day so i could not do that. Instead of chillin out i have bath, prepera what will i be wearing next day.

Q3-If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
A1- Wonderful question :)) I think about this a lot actually but can't decide which one is cooler :)) I want to have ability of freezing time, reading the others mind and going back when i want :)))

Q4- What do you like the most about blogging?
A4- I think it's same to lots mind. I love having a space that i can share or talk about whatever i like and knowing so much people.

Q5- Name two of your life goal.
A5- Being super succesfull at my career and Finding ♥ of my life :)))

Q6- Do you speak any other languages?
A6- It's only Turkish and English, little bit German but i'm starting to learn Italian.

Q7- One person, one question. Who and what would it be?
A7- Ex-lover, Is that worth it?

Q8- What is/was your favorite subject at school?
A8- My fav subject is school was English as foreign language.

Q9- Is there any movie or book that has changed your life in a significant way?
A9- The answer of this question for me just NO.

Q10- What is your favorite Holiday?
A10- In Turkey we do not have enjoyable holidays like Halloween, so i'm going to choose Summer Holiday :))

Q11- Do you have a quote that you live by?
A11- I do not live by a quote but my motto is ''No Stress''

After answering all of that 11 questions it's my duty to find other 11 fellow nominate and preparing my questions..It will take a little time but i will do so :))
Basak Beyazkaya Web Developer

6 yorum:

  1. Thank you so much for answering my questions! I enjoyed reading them a lot ^_^
    Love,
    Dany

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. thank you honey...i enjoyed answering them too. But as i said i'll finish the other items too :)

      Sil
  2. Congrats on your nomination! Love your answers ;)
    Thank you so much for stopping by and following! I'm following you back now on GFC and bloglovin (#28)
    I'm also following you on G+, and I'd be very happy if you follow me back :)
    Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead<3

    PS: Are you "Basak"?

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. yes, dear.I'm Basak :))) I'm following u on G+ too now :)

      Loves and kisses...

      Sil
  3. Love your blog!! Wanna follow each other? kisses from http://jetaimecoco.blogspot.com.es/

    YanıtlaSil

your comments can make my day magical..♡ u all