8 Mayıs 2013 Çarşamba

Met Gala 2013


I am not going to talk much about those looks..Let's look at them and at last comment about our fav dress, ok?

Beyonce in Kenzo 

Kim Kardashian in Riccardo Tisci 

Anne Hathaway in Valentino

Taylor Swift in J.Mendel

Gisele Bundchen in Anthony Vacarello

Heidi Klum in Marchesa

Sarah Jessica Parker in Giles Deacon and Philip Treacy headpiece

Gwyneth Paltrow in Valentino

Katie Holmes in Calvin Klein

Miranda Kerr in Michael Kors

Karlie Kloss in Louis Vuitton

Jessica Alba in Tory Burch

Stacy Keibler in Rachel Roy

Emmy Rossum in Donna Karan Atelier

Kate Beckinsale in Alberta Ferretti 

Kirsten Dunst in Rodarte

I have two fav look, can you guess who are them? :))

P:S. All the pics and dress informations taken from http://www.nydailynews.com/


















Basak Beyazkaya Web Developer

23 yorum:

  1. I like all of them! Do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I like Taylor swift and Anne Hathaways the best

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. i liked Taylor's too but not my fav :))

      Sil
  3. great post ! thanks for sharing :)
    follow you back on GFC & Bloglovin dear!
    wanna follow also on twitter & pinterest?
    let me know :)
    xx
    veronica

    YanıtlaSil
  4. love sarah jessica parker!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. yeappp Danielle, she is one of my favorites :))

      Sil
    2. yeappp Danielle, she is one of my favorites :))

      Sil
  5. I think my favorites are Anne, Gisele, and Kirsten! I think their dresses and style reflected the theme very well. :)

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com
    Choies giveaway/contest -- ends 5/15!

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. especially Gisele's dress reflect her so much, you are totaly right

      Sil
  6. My favorite look out of these is Anne Hathaway's. Thanks for the follow! Am following you too! :)
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    YanıtlaSil
  7. so cute! xx

    Wanna follow each other? Let me know! :)

    YanıtlaSil
  8. LOVE Taylor Swift's dress so much! Gisele's is also lovely even though it's a bit more daring! :))

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win some YSL, Chanel and Essie products!

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. it's an amazing giveaway darling...I'm on the way to your blog -_-

      Sil
  9. Gisele's dress has to be my favorite!
    Wondering if you would like to do follow for follow?
    Let me know, i follow back right away!
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil
  10. Emmy Rossum and Katie Holmes loved the outfit. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours on GFC and Bloglovin

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. honey you find my second fav..it's emmy rossum's gown :)

      Sil
  11. my fav is taylor swift !

    visit me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    YanıtlaSil

your comments can make my day magical..♡ u all