8 Mayıs 2013 Çarşamba

Part of My Instagram World


I do love to waste some time at instagram and loading some photos..You can see my selected photos at Instagram and if u want always you can follow me :))

My instagram name is Trokeq

Hope to see u there :))

                                                       I love Sunday breakfasts..

Those are my fav summer items..I can not wait to see DIY ombre short.

Summer means festivals for me :)) Placebo, Depeche Mode and Devotchka concerts on the way..

Have i ever said that i'm in love with chocolate?

Sometimes i do cute nail arts..

She is my grumpy princess :)

One of my fav clutches..Blog Your Dreams

My lovely Zerouv sunglasses coming at 23th of May
Nothing is better than Mother's rice pudding and cup of tea.

I can wear my pink Bershka neclace with everything

Smells like strawberry :)))










Basak Beyazkaya Web Developer

2 yorum:

  1. Nice post! thanx for your comment!
    Gladly followed u on gfc&bloglovin. Now u!
    Have a nice day!
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/

    YanıtlaSil

your comments can make my day magical..♡ u all