11 Temmuz 2013 Perşembe

I Love it


Hi babes..First of all i'm so sorry for not being online for a long time. I'm changing office so busy weeks waiting me :( But it's summer now and i'm so grateful that i can go to swim. I could not go yet but i'm planning to do something at the weekend :) And Tomorrow i promise i'll be back with an what i wore post :)

Till tomorrow enjoy with those gorgeous bikini models :))

I loved retro ones at the bottom, which pairs you like?


















Basak Beyazkaya Web Developer

6 yorum:

  1. Tatil için sabırsızlaştıcı hareketler :)) bikini diyetindeyim :)

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. sorma hayatım ya..ben de gircem inşallah :)))

      Sil
  2. I love victoria's secret! I follow you with GFC
    Alessandra
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    YanıtlaSil
  3. uauuu! are beautiful! Whom? Tell me your not like these swimsuits?

    Love, Irenestylelife!

    YanıtlaSil
  4. great swimsuits!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know )

    http://www.sashakayes.com/

    YanıtlaSil

your comments can make my day magical..♡ u all