15 Temmuz 2013 Pazartesi

Sephora: Tattoo Me


Have you seen this amazing product of Sephora, girls? It is the thing that i just need :) I always want to have a small tattoo at my feet or above my hand but i do scare a lot that it my hurt :( Now Sephora made amazing product for all of us. It's a tattoo eyeliner or marker.

Descriptions from site is above;

What it is:
An applicator pen with an ink stamp for creating authentic-looking, temporary tattoos. 

What it does:
Rock a tattoo without the commitment—this applicator pen’s built-in stamp imprints a trendy design on your skin or face, but washes away when you please. Collect, mix, and match the different designs to create a bold look of your own. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens 

What else you need to know:
This product has been dermatologically tested.


There are 3 different shapes, heart, skull, anchor...And it's only $8.






Note: All pics from Google search






Basak Beyazkaya Web Developer

28 yorum:

  1. wawwww sooo cool!!!!!

    would u like to follow each other???

    SHAN

    www.memyheelsandi.com

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I love this!
    Now following via GFC.

    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    YanıtlaSil
  3. i love this <3 !
    i follow now it's U turn:*

    YanıtlaSil
  4. hola guapisima yo te sigo ya espero tu tambien me sigas guapisima. http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    YanıtlaSil
  5. Wow this is so cool!
    Nice blog, would you like to follow each other?


    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    YanıtlaSil
  6. Genial!!
    Gracias por tu visita,te sigo por GFC y Bloglovin.
    Te espero en :
    natigarciaruiz.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Wowww! I really like it! I follow you in Bloglovin, hope you follow me
    xoxo
    http://miramoda.blogspot.com/

    YanıtlaSil
  8. Hi darling... I'm already following you!!!
    I hope you will do the same!!!

    YanıtlaSil
  9. This is such a great idea!

    YanıtlaSil
  10. great! ;)
    we follow you blog and blogovin ^_^

    YanıtlaSil
  11. Its a great idea!!!
    Following you already, wait you follow us back.
    Kisses honey

    YanıtlaSil
  12. Thanks so much for your visit and comment. Nice post.
    xoxoxo

    YanıtlaSil
  13. nice:)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    YanıtlaSil
  14. i love this! great post
    deverdemanzana.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil
  15. Very cool! I have never seen something like this!
    Kisses...Petra

    http://petralivinglove.blogspot.de/

    YanıtlaSil
  16. that looks really fun!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    YanıtlaSil
  17. Hi pretty! Thank you for your comment, I love your blog:)
    Of course, I follow you now! via GFC and bloglovin:D
    Have a nice day!
    xoxo
    stylishpatterns.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil
  18. This looks really cool!
    I love it!
    I would love for us to follow each other.
    Following you now, hope you do the same :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil
  19. This is so interesting! Never heard or seen this before :)
    Xx Karen
    sincerelykn.blogspot.ca

    YanıtlaSil
  20. It's cool. I think, I'll try it! :)


    XOXO, elverka

    YanıtlaSil

your comments can make my day magical..♡ u all