8 Ağustos 2013 Perşembe

Barbie and Designers


Hello huns...Today i wanna talk about a little reminiscent of our childhood. We all do love Barbie's i guess..When i was a child i had two barbies and lots of clothes for them. Some of them were my mothers product, some of were from stores. Now designers make clothes for our lovely Barbies.

British Fred Butler, Nasir Mazhar and Sister by Sibling designers (Sid Bryan, Joe Bates and Cozette McCreery), the famous fashion retailer Selfridges will open in times of special toy each other crazy outfits for Barbie dolls designed to celebrate.

If you go to Britain ', the most important figures in the history of the Barbie toy stores Selfridges, do not miss seeing these creative outfits ..




Basak Beyazkaya Web Developer

4 yorum:

  1. followed you bloglovin and gfc your turn :) xx

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Hi, thanks or comment, yes we can follow each other.
    Now i follow you, hope you follow back. Xx

    YanıtlaSil
  3. hello, thank you very much or your kind comment !
    I hope that I'll love turkey :D I'm going to Side and I've heard it's nice there :)

    Oh the barbies look so great, I want to turn back in the childhood and play with barbies again haha :D

    YanıtlaSil

your comments can make my day magical..♡ u all