24 Ağustos 2013 Cumartesi

Gülümse Çekiyorum...


Öncelikle Türkçe başlayayım istedim. Bu aralar Tunnel Vision kadar çok dinlediğim şarkılardan birisi de Soner Sarıkabadayı'nın Kutsal Toprak şarkısı..Ben Soner'i çok sevenlerdenim, sonbahar dendiği zaman aklıma gelen ilk insan da o'dur enteresan bir şekilde..Neyse işte bu postu Kutsal Toprak dinleyerek yazıyorum ve bu başlığa da sıçradı. İdare edim artık olur mu :)))

Hello loves..I wanted to start in Turkish to explain the title of the post. It'a a sentence from a Turkish song and while i'm writing this post at the same time i'm listening the song..So let's talk about today's outfit...

All you have at least one skort i guess. As i have mentioned before i'm just in love with mine. The color, the shape, the lenght..All are perfect for me. The color is just like mustard and best color for mustard is black of course. I want to color up the look with some gold details and pinky nail polish. My coconut shaped bag is so old, it was my sister's, she was wearing it while she was a kid :) So it's really a long time ago..

Hope you all enjoyed this look and keep following me :)

Do not forget to follow me at instagram too. :)

http://instagram.com./troked













Basak Beyazkaya Web Developer

11 yorum:

  1. ay çantan ne guzelmiiiş ig den bu kadar net görünmüodu cok orjinal bayıldım:)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Nice outfit! I love the colour of your skort :)
    Yes I would like to follow each other. I'm now following your blog on bloglovin! Hope you'll do the same :)

    Love, Michelle

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Thanks so much for your visit and comment :)

    YanıtlaSil
  4. very nice bag!!! sooo cute!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it

    YanıtlaSil
  5. Nice bag,and very cool accessories! Also the color of your pants I like very much!:)

    YanıtlaSil
  6. Super blog : ) Do you want to follow each other?
    http://jakdwiekroplewody.blogspot.com/

    YanıtlaSil
  7. cool outfit!
    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know!
    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    YanıtlaSil
  8. so nice!

    please follow me if you like!
    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil
  9. love love your outfit's colors combination , you look super cute ,

    am following you with GFC & BLOGLOVIN , YOU CAN FOLLOW BACK AS YOU SAID NOW

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. AM HAVING AN INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG , JOIN IN .

    YanıtlaSil

your comments can make my day magical..♡ u all