17 Ağustos 2013 Cumartesi

Here Comes The Skort


Hello loves..How far is the weekend going? For me today was not good because today i went to work from 09.00 till 15.30 :( It was so sad for me not going to the beach..Actually it's nearly end of the summer now and i have only went to beach for once :(( I'm planning to go to Dubai at the beginning of October and it will make my year :))

You all have skorts i think, it's the most hit object of this season. The look so pretty and comft at the same time. I had a black one from Bangood but it was too small for me and gave it to my sister :) Today after work i went to a public store to have this one, they have so different colors but sadly no size :(( So i had to bought this one but after i got home, i wear that anf from the moment i'm in love with my new skort and tee.

Wishing you all happy weekend...












Basak Beyazkaya Web Developer

4 yorum:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog! I love the colour of your skort! :) xx

    http://natashaofthesaints.blogspot.co.uk

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Adore the chic styling of this outfit!

    YanıtlaSil
  3. great! ;)

    http://belladulcechica.blogspot.com/

    YanıtlaSil

your comments can make my day magical..♡ u all