29 Eylül 2013 Pazar

Here I'm Back



Hello loves, i was not online for 2 weeks cause as i said i was on vacation at Dubai. I had great time at there as you can imagine :) I have posted several photos on instagram, by the way do not forget to follow me on intagram (troked

I had planned to post what i wore post so i took lots of photos there but last day my mobile phone has been broken :( I'm using my old phone that is not an android phone so i can not reach any of my photos and can not reach at instagram for  a while too. Please pray my phone can be fixed.

Love u all

Basak Beyazkaya Web Developer

3 yorum:

  1. whoa.. awesome pic

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    YanıtlaSil
  2. awesome pictures. Hope you had a fab holidays

    Lots of Love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil

your comments can make my day magical..♡ u all