28 Ekim 2013 Pazartesi

Everything You Want


Hello loves. You all know how do i love online shopping :) I always search for new ones and i try to make you update about discoveries. Today i want to talk about an amazing site, i can not say it's a jewelery site or dress site etc. As i said on the headline, you can find everything you want. The site is Clothingloves. It's so cheap but i'm sure all the stuff are vety high quality.It's an Wholesale Clothing from China.

I want to show you some of my favorite ones. You can agree with me or can find some pieces you can love more :)


Winter is coming and we still want to be fashionable :) I do alwalys like wearing hoodies and i love grey also :) Hoodies are cosy and warm. Is there anyone who do not like them?




Look at this bag. Isn't that amazing? I do love leopard print on shoes and bags. I was searching a leopard print bag and now i have found it. Yayyyyy :)



Statement neclace trend is one of my fav's. I do have plenty of statement neclaces but that's never enough for me. Look at this gorgeus neclace. It's absolutely amazing, I do love love love love this 






Basak Beyazkaya Web Developer

4 yorum:

  1. awesome post,that neckpiece is great
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses
    GlamourZone

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Stricking necklace!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    YanıtlaSil
  3. the bag is fab

    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil

your comments can make my day magical..♡ u all