28 Aralık 2013 Cumartesi

College Look


Hello dears, A weekend night again and i'm here with you. That means i can only be available at weekends :) Am i working to much? Anyway, college look is a style that never ends. We always combine something with that style. This season i see lots of samples of this trend so i want to share with you and learn about your opinions. What do you think about College Look? What's your fav piece?





































Basak Beyazkaya Web Developer

5 yorum:

  1. I love the college look, but I think this look looks much better on younger girls :)

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    International giveaway for your good figure
    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I like the soft biker jacket :)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. The shoes! I love the shoess!! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Adorable college looks! Love the first look, I did a look similar to this in which I paired my plaid shirt with a leather skater skirt and knee high socks x

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    YanıtlaSil
  5. following you on GFC :) now it's your turn ;)

    www.thecentralstreet.com

    kisses

    YanıtlaSil

your comments can make my day magical..♡ u all