22 Aralık 2013 Pazar

Orange Energy


Hello dears..How is your weekend? Mine is not quite good cause i feel little bit ill myself. I have a sore throat and trying to make it gone :(

This look was from last weekend. ı can not upload it because of work temp..so sorry...When they say winter we always try to wear black, gray, brown etc but i do not think thats all when you say winter. I do love wearing colorful at winter even if white..What color do you prefer?  Let me know

By the way please do not forget to join my Dressale Giveaway






Basak Beyazkaya Web Developer

15 yorum:

  1. Love your shirt :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Oooh, such a great post! :) Have an amazing day!!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Lovely shirt and boots! I love wearing monochromatic looks in winter, I find myself drawn to white and black colours as you will probably notice in my looks lately lol :)

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk/

    YanıtlaSil
  4. I like your necklace! :D
    Take care and get well soon! I've fallen a bit ill over the weekend as well :/

    Lilian
    http://honeyinthetea.blogspot.hk/

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. thank you so much honey..hope it won't get worse :(

      Sil
  5. the orange shirt is so amazing! I want one :)
    xx

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. :)) thanks but it was my mom's..so it's little bit vintage but hope u find a similar one :)

      Sil
  6. Beautiful :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Hello dear! Nice blog)

    Lets follow each other on GFC?
    www.thecentralstreet.com

    kisses

    YanıtlaSil

your comments can make my day magical..♡ u all