5 Aralık 2013 Perşembe

Sammydress Coats


Hello dears, how is your week so far, tomorrow is weekend and i'm so excited, are you? Winter is coming to turkey, it was amazing cold this week but today was a little bit warmer. I have a goose fur coat which is amazing comfy and warm but i'm looking for another one. Last year coats with leather arms was so trendy, this season i think fur coats can be trendy, of course fax furs. Here are some sapmles from Sammydress. Please do tell me which one you liked most and help me to choose...

Love u all


















this is not a coat, i'm aware of this but liked this :)





P.S. These are the my favs inside 360 coats, i want to add that there is 1596 products on coats selection, so check them out :) 






Basak Beyazkaya Web Developer

14 yorum:

  1. Lovely coats! Of course we can follow. I am following you now, please follow me back;-)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Cool coats, thanks for showing!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    YanıtlaSil
  3. I love the leatherjacket and the last one so much *-*

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Lovely coats :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/12/celeb-style-accessories-by-choies.html

    YanıtlaSil
  5. verynice...I love no.5 ..amazing :)

    http://byfoxygreen.blogspot.sk/

    YanıtlaSil
  6. Your blog is so fashionable and i love all your photos!
    Thanks for your lovely comment! I am following you now and hope you can follow me back as well! :D
    http://jingwenmonster.blogspot.com/

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Great coats!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil
  8. Hi thank for sist mine :)
    I am following u now!
    Have a good weekend ;)

    YanıtlaSil
  9. Your blog is so fashionable and i love all your photos!
    Designer Women Trendy Leather Jackets

    YanıtlaSil
  10. Wow it's so lovely outfit i realy love it's so awesome and so lovely ...
    Designer Leather Jackets For Men

    YanıtlaSil

your comments can make my day magical..♡ u all