24 Ocak 2014 Cuma

Flat Shoe Love With Jessica Buurman


Hello loves..You all do know how much we like flat shoes. You can wear them not only at summer but also at winter too, but not too cold weathers :)) I'm searching to buy perfect pair and decided to get it from Jessica Buurman. If you haven't visited yet please do immediately. They have great stylish products, especially i do love shoes and coats. Anyway, here are some of my favorites. I hope you comment which ones' you like most and help me to choose a pair.







Basak Beyazkaya Web Developer

7 yorum:

  1. Love them! love slipons <3

    X Nora / 1310bynora.com

    YanıtlaSil
  2. love the leopard print ones

    i'm following you dear 377 on gfc

    xo

    Inspirations Have I None

    YanıtlaSil
  3. You don't know, I love slippers too! These are great slippers with the leoprint :)
    xx

    YanıtlaSil
  4. I think my favorites are the second!

    ❤Tallia
    Trending In Fashion

    YanıtlaSil
  5. These are so cute and I will have to buy a pair because I can wear them a lot during summer.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    YanıtlaSil
  6. Last one very stylish, I think..and than your's post gorgeous!

    YanıtlaSil

your comments can make my day magical..♡ u all