19 Ocak 2014 Pazar

Rosewholesale Dress


Hello loves..We are at the end of another weekend :( It's so sad that weekends are so short, i think it should be like 4 days work 3 days weekend, wouldn't be awesome?
This lovely black dress is from Rosewholesale. If you haven't me them yet, that means you're not reading my blog constantly :) I have mentioned Rosewholesale at my this post. I'm in love with every little thing at that site and my other package is on the way..I can not wait to make a new post..You can find the dress link here. As you see in the picture the lenght of front was little bit :) short for me so i decided to wear with a mini skirt. And i used this amazing pen holder as a bag :)) Hope you like the look and do not forget to visit Rosewholesale. Have a great week..Love you all...

This is the dress link; http://www.rosewholesale.com/cheapest/casual-scoop-neck-long-sleeve-172708.html
This is the pen holder's link; http://www.rosewholesale.com/cheapest/foldable-pen-holder-leather-pencil-96565.html#free











































Basak Beyazkaya Web Developer

10 yorum:

your comments can make my day magical..♡ u all